• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 JAN 17 Pilot/NFO Board

Brobe85

Cool thanks. I know they have posted numbers of the Navy's needs for FY 17 and it's divided by occupation. I was just curious if those numbers pertained to certain recruiting areas or across the country. Either way, fingers crossed.
Have you seen these numbers? I've looked everywhere.

smith1787

Future SNFO
Nada... I know my package went to the board, my XO checked command bol earlier and said that there wasn't anything. I guess I gotta keep waiting..
Same I got, I think that means we were the few. Just have to wait for the official whammy on our bol.

Got the call this morning. Prorec Y Pilot and NFO. Literally can't believe it!

For all the fleet guys, my triad's BOL showed the results but it said they didn't have any applications from our UIC; the recruiter called me later and delivered the news though. Since y'all are having trouble too, sounds like there is a glitch or something with bupers.

Los_23

Got the call this morning. Prorec Y Pilot and NFO. Literally can't believe it!

For all the fleet guys, my triad's BOL showed the results but it said they didn't have any applications from our UIC; the recruiter called me later and delivered the news though. Since y'all are having trouble too, sounds like there is a glitch or something with bupers.
Exactly what happened with me!! Congrats!!