• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 JAN 17 Pilot/NFO Board

Nicholas Ladolcetta

I've been prorec'd guys. I don't mean to be overly emotional because It's a dream come true for all of us, but I still can't believe this has happened. Can't imagine having a cooler job and can't imagine being categorized with such a high quality group of people. Bittersweet feeling though....because now the hard part begins.

Good luck to all those who haven't heard back yet. Congrats and stay sharp to the ones who get prorec'd. I'll see you guys in the skys. And stay motivated to the ones who got tabled or turned down. I'm proof that having blinders on and strong will can get you to where you want to be.

Gibsonrick83

I've been prorec'd guys. I don't mean to be overly emotional because It's a dream come true for all of us, but I still can't believe this has happened. Can't imagine having a cooler job and can't imagine being categorized with such a high quality group of people. Bittersweet feeling though....because now the hard part begins.

Good luck to all those who haven't heard back yet. Congrats and stay sharp to the ones who get prorec'd. I'll see you guys in the skys. And stay motivated to the ones who got tabled or turned down. I'm proof that having blinders on and strong will can get you to where you want to be.
Well said, the hard part begins now. But hey we'll all be in it together and we'll get through it together. Fantastic attitude you have. Congratulations!