• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 JAN 17 Pilot/NFO Board

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
1st reason is because they did not count the F's that I transferred in. As far as how my college calculates the GPA, it is higher according to my college because they do not count / forgive previous F's if you repeat a course. I have a 3.3 according to my college lol. In the private world they'll take it as is :D

The GPA I listed however is based on the way the Navy calculates it (count everything). Speaking of which if I took courses that had nothing to do with my major at a different college and failed them, do I still need to count them as part of my calculation? Say they were just random classes that were outside my major. Because if I did not have to include these, I'd have above a 3.0.

Your OR/processor needs transcripts from ALL colleges attended. Even if they don't pertain to your major we need them.

smith1787

Future SNFO
Have you gone to see your Triad yet? I haven't been able to leave here yet to check with mine.
Not yet gonna head over an about an hour or so. Usually when Tennessee releases anything on BOL its between 11 and noon. no point in agitating skipper yet.

Triumph4life

It seems like no more of the civilian guys have heard anything either. I'm hoping my skipper will check so I don't have to harass him...