• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 JAN 17 Pilot/NFO Board

LcTex

Lockheed lineage
I'm still in the fight guys. Haven't heard anything from my recruiter.

For anyone else still in the dark.

You and me both. Just praying I don't get tabled and get to retest if I get a prorec-n. I'm age critical and not a prior. So if I get tabled it's basically the end of the road for me lol

Nicholas Ladolcetta

You and me both. Just praying I don't get tabled and get to retest if I get a prorec-n. I'm age critical and not a prior. So if I get tabled it's basically the end of the road for me lol

I'm in the exact same situation brother. Won't make it through the April board so it's now or never.

Be sure to post your results man.

LcTex

Lockheed lineage
I'd suggest retaking the test. I got a 56 5/5/6 my first go around, studied up for the minimum amount of time(90 days I think?) and improved to a 66 8/7/8. It's worth a shot
Your first round scores match my scores exactly. I knew immediately after taking it that I could do better. Stayed up all night with the jitters the night before and got to the test station an hour early lol. I was gonna retest immediately but he seemed to have a lot of faith in my chances (couldn't figure out why bc literally all of the data I could find basically listed me as average at best). Since you waited the 90, I'm assuming you didn't submit a package with those scores?

Bravo Kilo

I'm still in the fight guys. Haven't heard anything from my recruiter.

For anyone else still in the dark.
Yes. My recruiter is on the east coast and results apparently came out in the afternoon so I'm pretty sure she was already out of office or gone for the weekend >.< It's ok. We've waited this long, we can suffer two more days.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
If you got PROREC'd for this board, expect to ship as soon as early March. You better have the best reason in the world if you cannot ship so soon. Recruiters are being pressured to have their Pilot / NFO selects ship to the soonest OCS classes. The first 30 applicants who ship ASAP, that respective recruiter / NRD will receive a goal (quota) reduction.