• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 JAN 17 Pilot/NFO Board

AJ18

I'd suggest retaking the test. I got a 56 5/5/6 my first go around, studied up for the minimum amount of time(90 days I think?) and improved to a 66 8/7/8. It's worth a shot
well...I did suggest that to my OR but he said the only two things they care about is the GPA and PFAR....literally the only blemish in my package is the OAR...I figured the degree would trump that...im obviously not stupid haha but to be tabled twice...dang! lol we'll see what Monday brings...the OR is on the road. He didn't get to see the results himself, just had them called in.

Welsham

well...I did suggest that to my OR but he said the only two things they care about is the GPA and PFAR....literally the only blemish in my package is the OAR...I figured the degree would trump that...im obviously not stupid haha but to be tabled twice...dang! lol we'll see what Monday brings...the OR is on the road. He didn't get to see the results himself, just had them called in.
Is yours driving back from Iowa also? Mine was in the road when he called me a bit after 5

AJ18

very small world indeed ;) maybe he will call and sort both our cases out
Sounded like he was going to....I am extremely surprised that you were tabled!!?? he stated that there was two others which leaves me to believe that there is one more...good luck brother!

Welsham

Sounded like he was going to....I am extremely surprised that you were tabled!!?? he stated that there was two others which leaves me to believe that there is one more...good luck brother!
Yeah he didn't seem too happy while he was on the phone with me... good luck to you as well!