• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 JAN 17 Pilot/NFO Board

fx4Justin

I didn't add ASTB, GPA etc, stats on purpose though because those spreadsheets have been done before and some have said that they weren't necessary and were not a good way to compare stats. I was just trying to get a feel for the wait times excepted.

Welsham

Heard back and my app was tabled until the April board, my recruiter has two people tabled until next board.

Congrats to the All the Y's today!

AJ18

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I was tabled again...hello April board....hahahahaaaaugghhhhhhh well good luck fellas/ladies. Speed and Angels ;)

AJ18

Sorry to hear that. No offense to @TheFlyingViking but you actually have slightly better stats than him, must be another factor contributing to you being tabled...
Not sure how they go about this? My OR was actually more frustrated than me...haha he's making calls Monday to figure out this crap. I told him to just let me retake the test...I don't know why that's such a big deal?

Not sure how they go about this? My OR was actually more frustrated than me...haha he's making calls Monday to figure out this crap. I told him to just let me retake the test...I don't know why that's such a big deal?
I'd suggest retaking the test. I got a 56 5/5/6 my first go around, studied up for the minimum amount of time(90 days I think?) and improved to a 66 8/7/8. It's worth a shot