• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 JAN 17 Pilot/NFO Board

Dewse5150

Does our bupers find out the same time the Triad bupers command access does? Or do they get results before? Thanks for all your help.
The processors told me that the results are not officially out and that they "should" be on bol by Wednesday

jwm90

Coffee > Sleep
Nice to meet you bud! Where are you from?
I did my whole recruit process through MEPS Little Rock. That's where my recruiting office is, as well as the only ASTB station in the state. I got lucky and got to save myself a few 5-6 hour drives. Lol

Nice dude. I'm from just south of Washington D.C. but have lived here in Nashville a few years now. First thing I did when I moved here was call Navy recruiting and it's been a journey so far haha.

Gibsonrick83

Nice dude. I'm from just south of Washington D.C. but have lived here in Nashville a few years now. First thing I did when I moved here was call Navy recruiting and it's been a journey so far haha.
I'm sure we've all had similar experiences. Long and lots of bouncing around, but I think that's a good thing. Should be hard, and this is the easy part haha.