• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 JAN 17 Pilot/NFO Board

Welsham

love that snail mail. im sure she will be fine, we have two dogs to keep her company and I guarantee she will be happy not to hear me complain about food and what not for a while hahaha

Gibsonrick83

love that snail mail. im sure she will be fine, we have two dogs to keep her company and I guarantee she will be happy not to hear me complain about food and what not for a while hahaha
Hahaha excellent! Glad to hear that. I've got a few friends that I'll write to, but boy it'll sure be nice to be without a phone for a while. We'll be too busy to really miss those things.

Gibsonrick83

As you can tell, some recruiters have results. Many others don't. Please be patient and give your OR some time to receive and deliver the results.
Thank you for the kind reminder! You're very right. We'll continue to wait patiently because it is well worth the wait.

Nceth90

I've been creeping on this site for a while and finally made an account. Also waiting on this board. I spent four years in the Marines before I saw the light. Is anyone aware if this one board reviews applicants from all over the country or if it is divided geographically?