• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 JAN 17 Pilot/NFO Board

AJ18

Its kind of weird seeing everyone hear talk about waiting to hear back when my OR called me yesterday with my results. So I am kind of curious on how that happened.
ya....I agree with everyone else.....this guy/gal/it seems pretty legit!! I mean, why would anyone come onto the worldwide web and troll or give false information.....I think someone on here, or a couple of you, should call your OR and demand results....then let me know how it goes :D:p;)

Stay salty my friends...HAHAHA

Gibsonrick83

Looks like my kit didnt make it in in time for this board so I'll be put in for the next board. Good luck y'all.
Condolences, pal. But like others have said, just a small drop in what will amount to a very large and satisfying pool. Keep up the great work and we all hope to see each other down the road! Godspeed.