• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 JAN 17 Pilot/NFO Board

msv123

MVaughn123
that's exactly how I feel! haha

are you guys all working to pass the time? if so what do you all do?
I was a financial advisor before i quit and decided to join the navy (over a year ago......) and have been working for a sailing charter company meanwhile to pass time during this never-ending process. Lol. Its been a journey but getting to work on boats and sail in the meantime isnt too shabby either

Welsham

I was a financial advisor before i quit and decided to join the navy (over a year ago......) and have been working for a sailing charter company meanwhile to pass time during this never-ending process. Lol. Its been a journey but getting to work on boats and sail in the meantime isnt too shabby either
sounds like a good navy prep job haha working in real estate sales isn't very exciting here in Minnesota.

LcTex

Lockheed lineage
exactly, got to be in the gym 4-5 days a week and stay sharp

I'm practicing the Marine Corps PFT on a somewhat daily basis with push-ups and other strength and conditioning workouts thrown in for good measure. Still probably won't be in good enough shape to avoid being physically destroyed at OCS.

Welsham

I'm practicing the Marine Corps PFT on a somewhat daily basis with push-ups and other strength and conditioning workouts thrown in for good measure. Still probably won't be in good enough shape to avoid being physically destroyed at OCS.
pretty sure all of us will get physically wrecked while there, im at about a 10:00 min 1.5 mile as well. haven't really clocked myself for the PU/SU yet. I just do a ton of them and then will pound them out when needed

LcTex

Lockheed lineage

Since it's not exactly running weather there now, I know there's a couple indoor tracks in Renton and one in Issaquah as well as Kirkland (maybe, it's been a while), but I'm not sure of any in Seattle proper. Hope you get some good runs in with all that snow