• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 JAN 17 Pilot/NFO Board

LcTex

Lockheed lineage
Tried to confirm with my recruiter today. My rec retired last month so the new guy I got passed to told me he hadn't heard anything about changing it period. He says it's still 23 Jan 2017. I know that's inaccurate so I'll take your word for it

TheFlyingViking

Hey everyone!!! Checking in!! I've heard the Navy is hungry for pilots so that spells good news for all of us! Here are my stats:

OAR: 52
Flight scores: 6/7/6
Degree: Business
GPA: 2.57 (AWFUL I know. Due to goofing off when I was a freshman)

Community service: Nursing Homes, Little League Basketball coach, 3 mission trips to foreign countries.

Leadership experience: President of the largest men's society on campus. (Elected twice)

PRT:
Push-ups: Perfect
Sit-ups: perfect (need to video tape form)

Running: around a 9:00 1.5 mile

Feel free to give feedback on my chances. I recognize that my GPA will e a black eye on my application. :/

TheFlyingViking

The very first thing I did was leave a message with my OR, and since a previous poster on this thread said their officer recruiter said the board was moved to Feb 16, I just wanted a clarification.

Squirtle

3.35 GPA in Fire Science and Paramedic Technology (informal name for Basket Weaving)

60 OAR 7/6/7 ASTB

Opinions on odds?

TheFlyingViking

3.35 GPA in Fire Science and Paramedic Technology (informal name for Basket Weaving)

60 OAR 7/6/7 ASTB

Opinions on odds?
From what I've seen on this thread you are above the average!! But based on what others have said, if you score 6s and 7s on the flight portion, you are competitive but not guaranteed. Your GPA and OAR are on point though so it sounds strong to me

Welsham

60 OAR 7/6/7 ASTB

Opinions on odds?
id say you have a good chance. pretty high scores and a good GPA. way above what the last boards scores were also