• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 JAN 17 Pilot/NFO Board

AJ18

Yep! The fact that they didn't completely reject me gives me hope. This'll be my 3rd scheduled board, my board has been pushed back twice! Original board was 3 Oct, then 14 Nov, now this board in Jan. Whatever the case may be, I hope it's a PRO REC Y! Best of luck to you and to all on this board!
I'm not trying to be a Debbie downer in anyway however, in my personal opinion, I have a strong feeling that our packages were just not able to be reviewed for the last board. Stupid reason on why I believe that is due to my scores haha (obviously just for me). We do need to take into consideration that the last board did fall over a holiday and I'm sure they don't spend a full average 8 hour day reviewing packages. Also, my package was sent the night before the due date which leads me to believe that my package was not reviewed in time and order. If for some odd reason they were reviewed, I'm a little flabbergasted on why they didn't give me a PRO REC Y or N. It would have been nice to know so that I can retake the test if anything. But, staying optimistic a lot of you seem to have really great scores and seem to have better scores than some on the last board that were selected. Good luck all and keep busy. Don't stress what you can't change ;)

bmi11er

PRO REC Y SNA
Any word on boards being pushed back? If so, does that mean the due dates are pushed back also?

You had LASIK on 6/30/16, is that correct? If so, I can definitely see why you want it pushed back just a couple weeks! But as of yesterday when I last spoke with my OR, he stated the due date is still on 12/16/16. But you never know as we get closer to the due date they could still push it back. Just like the previous Pilot/NFO board went from October originally to November.

koliver

You had LASIK on 6/30/16, is that correct? If so, I can definitely see why you want it pushed back just a couple weeks! But as of yesterday when I last spoke with my OR, he stated the due date is still on 12/16/16. But you never know as we get closer to the due date they could still push it back. Just like the previous Pilot/NFO board went from October originally to November.
Ha ya that's why I'm hoping its pushed back, but if not I'll be ready for the March board!

Triumph4life

I was told that packages are due NLT 06JAN and that the board will convene 06FEB. just checking if anyone else has heard the same? I plan on having my package in within the next 2 weeks just to be safe.

Los_23

I was told that packages are due NLT 06JAN and that the board will convene 06FEB. just checking if anyone else has heard the same? I plan on having my package in within the next 2 weeks just to be safe.
I just heard the same from the Processor.

Sent my package in today. Checking in with my stats
Male 30 AWR1 (NAC/AW/SW)
Applying for NFO
ASTB 55 6/4/5
B.S in Aeronautics with a minor in helicopter operations and safety 4.0 gpa
NCMx1, NAMx4, JSOQ, IOQ (Instructor)
7 interviews (CAPTx1, CDRx1, LCDRx5 Multiple designators)
5 LOR (CAPT, MCPO, Aeronautics Department Head ERAU, Former PA State Rep, AW1 (Ret) and Instructor)
Eagle Scout

Good luck to everyone. Hope to see you all there once we become selected.

Dewse5150

Are you sure they didn't confuse it with the SWO board? They told me the same thing but when I talked to another processor, they said it was still 23 Jan..

Welsham

Morning Guys!

I had my kit submitted in early november and now am just waiting around for some good news.

I graduated with a B.S degree in Biochemistry 3.21 GPA cum laude.
ASTB-E scores were 53/6/7/6 First try
24 years old, turn 25 in a week

No previous service experience.
I have been volunteering as a youth coach with the Minneapolis Police Dept. over the past year.
Medical volunteer trips to Guatemala during my undergrad at UW Eau Claire.

Letters of rec from retired Navy LT, Police Sgt, and College Chancellor.

The wait is no fun!

fx4Justin

Question,

I am currently waiting on a moral waiver to be approved and have been waiting on it for about three months (the reason I missed the last board). My OR told me today that we should be getting the yes/no on the waiver shortly and that I should make this board because we still have a couple of weeks to submit my kit. Has anybody heard that the submission date has changed or is he possibly mistaken?

Thanks for the help, hopefully I can check into this board with y'all