• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20th Oct. 2007 OCS Class

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
well, it turns out that my recruiter recommended that i take more time to get in shape (dispite the fact that i am always at least at the medium good range) and has moved my OCS date back to December 1st. Good luck to all you guys in the Oct 20 class and i am very sorry that i will not be seeing you. Once again congrats to all and good luck.

They will be in by October, and you December. I think you probably will be seeing them, just not in the most polite way if they are your Candi-O's...

FUPaladin

couldabeen
well, it turns out that my recruiter recommended that i take more time to get in shape (dispite the fact that i am always at least at the medium good range) and has moved my OCS date back to December 1st. Good luck to all you guys in the Oct 20 class and i am very sorry that i will not be seeing you. Once again congrats to all and good luck.

I thought that good-medium was good enough to begin training. :confused: My 1.5 mile time and sit-ups are better than that, but I'm just barely in the good-medium category for push-ups on a good day. Thanks to a new rule I have to go do a PRT this Saturday, so hopefully my recruiter doesn't tell me the same thing.

Jeep_Shark

Well, i certainly am in good enough shape to start OCS, in my opinion. I am always at least good medium and usually good high or excellent low when i test. But i had a bad PRT session with my recruitter where i didnt do so hot and he assumed that i had fallen back in my trining and that good medium was the best that i could do. I figure though that as much as it sucks to be pushed back by a month at least i can make the most of that time by improving my physical status. Good luck on you PRT though Paladin.

shivvyman

I've been told my orders are to report no sooner than 1200 on Saturday, no later than 1100 Sunday. I believe the Navy is getting me a flight out on Saturday morning. I intend to find a hotel room for Satruday night and to have a nice dinner and beers that evening. (suggestions for where to find GOOD food & lodging appreciated) Who's in for dinner and beers?

I'd still like the smallest amount of space, in someone's car, to stash a few items. (Cell phone, non-perishable snacks, ibuprofen, etc.) Can anyone help? I'm about to try to find a quarter locker at the Newport bowling alley ...

You can have a spot in my car if you like. I've got a Grand Cherokee, should be plenty of room. Check out usnavyocs.com. There are quite a few of us pretty acquainted with each other now. I'll be in there Thursday. Shoot me a PM with your contact info so I can get in touch with you.

See you there.

FUPaladin

couldabeen
Hey shivvyman, is usnavyocs.com working for you right now? For the past few days I've just gotten an "Invalid IP used" message when I try to go there. It's like I got IP banned, but I have no idea what it could be for, so I was hoping it was a problem with the site.

shivvyman

Hey shivvyman, is usnavyocs.com working for you right now? For the past few days I've just gotten an "Invalid IP used" message when I try to go there. It's like I got IP banned, but I have no idea what it could be for, so I was hoping it was a problem with the site.

It has been working for me (at multiple computers).

Goob83

None

what NRD did you come in from?