• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2018 AMDO Board

zachm5

Blue Angels Command LPO (Frontman)
Just got off the phone with CNRC and spoke with a LCDR. He said he was trying to get in touch with the OCM to try and get the results posted today, if not then he would get them Monday and get them posted. He did tell me out of over 120 applicants they selected 4.

AO32

AO32
Just got off the phone with CNRC and spoke with a LCDR. He said he was trying to get in touch with the OCM to try and get the results posted today, if not then he would get them Monday and get them posted. He did tell me out of over 120 applicants they selected 4.
Are you sure? They had 25 selections for 633x

zachm5

I’m just stating exactly what this LCDR told me. 6330 and 1520 do same type jobs but are also 2 completely different communities as far as diff OCM’s and manning needs. So who knows. Could be 4 primary and some alternates or could be 2 and 2. Waiting game continues!

CNRC has still not received results as of 1335 EST. There's still some workday left, but we may be looking at results next week now.

zachm5

Just spoke with NCC Bouler at CNRC. He is the AMDO program manager. He was processing the results at that moment. Said they should pop this afternoon or Monday on BOL!!

Just spoke with NCC Bouler at CNRC. He is the AMDO program manager. He was processing the results at that moment. Said they should pop this afternoon or Monday on BOL!!
What??? We probably wont know until Monday then. There is no way they are going to show on ours that fast. Maybe our triad can see it but mine has went home for the day. :(