• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2017 BAH Rates Out

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
Going down for China Lake. Boooo! Going up for Lemoore. Sweet! Maybe I'll be able to get a house with a pool on my next PCS.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
San Diego BAH is now on Barry Bond steroids.

Wow. As an O-4 when I moved there, I turned down a super-nice condo in Mission Valley that was owned by one of the Charger players because it was stretching too far past my BAH. With the 2017 numbers, I would be able to afford it with almost nothing out of pocket. That's crazy.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Cherry Point when down like 20 whole bucks. How am I going to afford my Wild Irish Rose now???

ChuckM

pilot
Do current residents still get grand-fathered? I forget. I know this doesn't help you, Dave.

Yep. You won't see the "loss" until you move to a new location. As long as you're in Jax you'll be grandfathered into the higher rate.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
It's called "save pay" or something like that and it's in the JTR. (Easy to google if you need to cite the reference.)