• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USMC 2016's API Lead Ensign is the CAOC Marine Liason Officer

CAVU

just livin' the dream...
None
Saw the From block, I got as far as the first two paragraphs, looked at the length of the rest, and well, clue light was full bright.

"Follow Me, to the PRT..." probably plays well to some preexisiting music. Hmmmm. The Caisson's Song might work....Over hill over dale we will hit the dusty trail....

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Is the term "Lead Ensign" a real thing…like an API Class Leader, I guess?

Think leader of the Pre-API stash Ensigns waiting to class up. There's a viral email back in the 08/09 timeframe where one went full stupid and now the infamous "Lead Ensign".

pourts

former Marine F/A-18 pilot & FAC, current MBA stud
pilot
Moved thread to PNA.... so, what happened, or CC me on the PM please? :)

Any chance you can keep my main thread in the public realm? No need for the real Lead Ensign's story to stop the party on main thread.

pourts

former Marine F/A-18 pilot & FAC, current MBA stud
pilot
More drama in this whole situation, and a plea to get it posted back in the public forum. Posting this email publicly is part of a larger campaign to shape the battlefield...

One of the Captains here declined to do the PFT (2 of us had top cover by our AF leadership, one guy didn't), and Major Douchebag gave him a bullshit counseling saying his off-base liberty was revoked until he scored a 285 on the PFT, he had to write a 2000 page essay on physical fitness, and some other garbage. All of that is illegal-- punishments can only come from a CO (which this guy isn't) as a result of NJP or court martial.

So, the Captain requested mast, and the whole thing is rapidly escalating because Major Douchebag has no concept of reality. I posted this thread partly to share the humor with everyone, but partly so word would travel around different communities in order to help out my buddy in the request mast process when he has to go talk to the General, if it goes that far.

Please split thread if required, but re-post into public forum.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
More drama in this whole situation, and a plea to get it posted back in the public forum. Posting this email publicly is part of a larger campaign to shape the battlefield...

One of the Captains here declined to do the PFT (2 of us had top cover by our AF leadership, one guy didn't), and Major Douchebag gave him a bullshit counseling saying his off-base liberty was revoked until he scored a 285 on the PFT, he had to write a 2000 page essay on physical fitness, and some other garbage. All of that is illegal-- punishments can only come from a CO (which this guy isn't) as a result of NJP or court martial.

So, the Captain requested mast, and the whole thing is rapidly escalating because Major Douchebag has no concept of reality. I posted this thread partly to share the humor with everyone, but partly so word would travel around different communities in order to help out my buddy in the request mast process when he has to go talk to the General, if it goes that far.

Please split thread if required, but re-post into public forum.

F me dude. This kangaroo court BS really happens in this day and age? Good on your buddy for requesting mast. I have never scored a 285, nor do I care to. There are much more important things to worry about...