• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2011 accp

navyavi469

pilot
Anybody heard anything? Last year's instruction deadlined on the 24th of Septmber. No word has come out about the FY2011 ACCP.

It was substantially reduced last year for NFO's and CO's.... this year they might chop the pilot bonus down as well... somebody call Millington and ask whats up; anxiously awaiting. :p

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
You could try emailing your detailer.... he works for you and he happens to be in Millington...

MasterBates

At some point today in the AOM the CO said something about "CNAL COs Symposium... Bonus going away.. Blah, Show up to FOD Walkdown you slackers"

I would have been paying closer attention, but I was already zoned out at 1+35 into the AOM. That, and Sudafed makes me a space case.

smittyrunr

pilot
Contributor
FY-10 message came out 26 January 2010 (NAVADMIN 032/10 if you're interested), about the same as the year before, so probably nothing official until then.

BUT, because feeding the rumor mill is such fun, I heard $15K a year for pilots.

navyavi469

pilot
You could try emailing your detailer.... he works for you and he happens to be in Millington...

Thats brilliant, and its also a fat wad of BS. Detailers work for themselves and their own little mafioso bosses in Millington, and if you're lucky enough to get the orders you want with the blessing of your XO, its probably because you're timing is right.

How war college up there in Newport, enjoy.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I didn't know you could drunk-post from an LPD.

For what it's worth, I got my bonus w/ no message ever put out, it didn't amount to anywhere near as much as other people I work with, and I've flown a -60 to 11,000 feet w/out opening a Natops. Somehow, the world continues.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I doubt the bonus is going away completely; it would create one hell of an animosity gap. Two brand new department heads sitting next to one another, arrived the same time, do the same work, but wait... shitbag number one struggled through flight school, went med down for six months, and fell short in timing, BUT he was a yeargroup ahead, so he makes about 40% more money than shitbag #2 to his left; whom just so happened to #1EP with a voluntary 14 month IA to afghanistan who rolled in with the same timing. Yeah, that'll go over like a lead balloon.

I like the rumor mill.
For your ass-wipe info, there have been differences like this before and there will be in the future. Flash back to the mid-1990s when I was a DH. VP pilots got a big bonus, VP NFOs didn't get anything. Yet somehow we all managed to work together without animosity. Hell, we even liked to hang out and drink with each other.

Then when I was at SOUTHCOM after my DH tour, we had pilots and NFOs from a whole bunch of different communities with the same bonus situation. Different or no bonus everywhere yet we were all the same rank and within a year or two year group-wise. Once again we managed to not have any animosity and work/drink together.

So maybe it's just you.....

MasterBates

Yeargroup don't matter for ACCP

It's based off if when your original winging commitment was up. My contract was for 7 years, and I went from first flight to wings in under a year with no pool waits. I've already gotten 2 of 6 bonus payments and I'm 01 YG (actually 02 but got pulled up)

There are guys from my OCS class that are just now coming eligible, and I get check #3 in a little over a month. YG has nothing to do with it. It's all based off when you winged and what your commitment was when you winged.

Sent via my HTC EVO 4G

navyavi469

pilot
Its now a week past last year's NAVADMIN message for ACCP. Wondering if there will be any bonuses this year, or any YG's thereafter. :confused:

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
DoD is still under a continuing resolution and looks like it will be for the rest of this FY. I'm not sure, but that might have an impact.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
For your ass-wipe info, there have been differences like this before and there will be in the future. Flash back to the mid-1990s when I was a DH. VP pilots got a big bonus, VP NFOs didn't get anything. Yet somehow we all managed to work together without animosity. Hell, we even liked to hang out and drink with each other.

Then when I was at SOUTHCOM after my DH tour, we had pilots and NFOs from a whole bunch of different communities with the same bonus situation. Different or no bonus everywhere yet we were all the same rank and within a year or two year group-wise. Once again we managed to not have any animosity and work/drink together.

So maybe it's just you.....

I remember the bonus back in the mid-90's, some folks got it and others were denied. There didn't seem to be rhyme or reason as to why some folks got it over others. I remember it did cause some grumbling between LT's on disassociated (both HS, same year group, same winging year) when one got it and another didn't.

It's much more democratic now. If you stay in past your winging commitment, you can apply for the bonus.
I got the 5 year/$125K years ago, then got the 2 year/$10K per for O-5 sea duty.
Not a bad deal at all...

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
Rumor for today: A usually reliable source, 2011 ACCP for Pilot will be $100K, none for NFO. End Rumor.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Rumor for today: A usually reliable source, 2011 ACCP for Pilot will be $100K, none for NFO. End Rumor.

Don't know what the real story is, but I do know that these things are held pretty tight until they're released. I'm going with the "Those who know don't tell...those who tell don't know" maxim on this one.

Brett