• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2010 BAH Rates out

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
They lowered Pcola's (which sucks for those there

Like was said before, if you live in an area one year and the BAH goes down the following year, you keep the higher BAH from the previous year. Anyone that moves in gets the most current BAH.

redmidgrl

livin' the dream
Contributor
WOOHOO! + $22... Kingsville just gets classier and classier... maybe they'll start selling expensive cavier at the Walmart...

Bevo16

pilot
I was looking at my LES this morning and thought that the number on that didn't match what I saw yesterday when looking at that site.

Turns out that I am not getting a $55 bump. I am getting a $240 bump. That along with my 3.4% is going to give me bump me up a little over $420 per month in January.

I am sure that my wife will enjoy spending that money.

puck_11

Growler LSO
pilot
Gonna lose 120 when I transfer to Whidbey 'round April. Is Whidbey really cheaper then CC?

No, its a lot more expensive. Whidbey BAH blows, especially when you compare house prices of the two areas. I made way more in Kingsville TX on BAH then I did coming up here and the costs of living are not even close to each other.

IPDino

Losing $1 in Mayport. Seriously, did it have to really change for a $1 deduction? That's one less condom. Hope nothing happens that one time.

boobcheese

Losing $1 in Mayport. Seriously, did it have to really change for a $1 deduction? That's one less condom. Hope nothing happens that one time.

Look at the bright side. If something does happen "that one time", your BAH will go up to the 'with dependents' rate. ;)