• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20 MAR 17 SWO BOARD THREAD

Way123

Commissioned January 12th 2018.
We've got months just to hear back from this board so I decided to hit the gym. Thank God for the Y.

Congrats on your Pro Rec Y. I hope I get an OCS class this summer. Maybe we'll be in the same one!!

ole_jerez

Got a call from my OR saying I will be attending OCS at the end of April. Let me know if anyone else got the same news and hope to see you all there!

Way123

Commissioned January 12th 2018.
Got a call from my OR saying I will be attending OCS at the end of April. Let me know if anyone else got the same news and hope to see you all there!

Just curious, did your OR tell you an exact date? Also did you have to sign the final paperwork for the SF86 form and credit check documents?

Chovy

I saw a few people did not get results. My recruiter never heard back from why there were no results for my application. Did anybody else figure out why this happened?

kshimmy1

My recruiter informed that several packages were just moved to the next board due to the total number of applicants. If you did not receive results yet, you were most likely moved to the next board.

Chovy

I'm assuming there is a difference between having your package looked at and rolled and then there are the packages that are just moved to the next board without even being looked at?

kshimmy1

Yes. In my case and several others, our applications were not looked at and shifted to the next board.

exNavyOffRec

I'm assuming there is a difference between having your package looked at and rolled and then there are the packages that are just moved to the next board without even being looked at?

If an application is looked at it will get either a Y or N, if they just need to move people to another board that is done before.