• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20 June 2021 OCS Class

cfusco

Is this your start date or when you’re supposed to show for quarantine? My start date is July 4th, but we have to be there June 20th for quarantine. If you’re in the same boat, there’s already a page for that one with a link to GroupMe.

Hey there, I just got my approval for this date as well, could you send me that groupme link?

ltw15

Hey all,

Don't quite know how to send a private message, but would like to be in the group me.

If a shepherd could show me the way, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

laura.dolce16

Hey everyone, I’m in this class, as well. No idea how to send a PM here so if anyone can reply with the Group Me link, that would be great. Thanks and see you all soon!

bramirez44

Just found out that I’ll be in this class as well, nice to see a few people here! We’ll have to roll call once we meet up for class!

NevarYalnal

has anyone attending this class been allowed to skip ROM yet if they're fully vaccinated? i.e. report 6/20 vs. having to report 6/6