• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20 June 2021 OCS Class

Anyone else in this class? Haven’t seen it listed here yet.
Is this your start date or when you’re supposed to show for quarantine? My start date is July 4th, but we have to be there June 20th for quarantine. If you’re in the same boat, there’s already a page for that one with a link to GroupMe.

Ccw145

Is this your start date or when you’re supposed to show for quarantine? My start date is July 4th, but we have to be there June 20th for quarantine. If you’re in the same boat, there’s already a page for that one with a link to GroupMe.
Report date of 06 June and start date is 20 June.

I think one of you guys should just go ahead and make a group. My group only has 4 people in it so far, but most people in my November board have dates earlier than April so I'm assuming they haven't filled many dates for after April. I think more people will be added after some of the February and March boards get released.

Prin

None
Hello all, I currently have an OCS date of May 30th with a May 16th report date but due to the timeline of my undergrad graduation I will be unable to join the class. Would anyone be will to swap dates with me?

Imjusttryingtofly

NFO PROREC-Y, OCS Start date is June 20th
Hello all, I currently have an OCS date of May 30th with a May 16th report date but due to the timeline of my undergrad graduation I will be unable to join the class. Would anyone be will to swap dates with me?
Was in same situation and the Navy automatically changed it for me. Should ask your recruiter for a new date.

Prin

None
Was in same situation and the Navy automatically changed it for me. Should ask your recruiter for a new date.
I was just trying to ensure I went in the same window as far as OCS. It’s been brought to his attention. Just out of curiosity how long did it take you to get a new date and how much later was it than your original?

Imjusttryingtofly

NFO PROREC-Y, OCS Start date is June 20th
I was just trying to ensure I went in the same window as far as OCS. It’s been brought to his attention. Just out of curiosity how long did it take you to get a new date and how much later was it than your original?
A few days and I got changed to report in June 6, Start June 20. Originally was report in May sometime.