• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20 August '18 Supply Board

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
what are you talking about? the reason why i wrote the response is because i saw your post, and was wondering how mp1 saw that he was selected if the official release hasn't come out yet.

You’re still not paying attention. Your OR can check your selection status on the application listed above.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
you really got work on the way you talk to people man. Pretty disrespectful.

How? Did i call you an idiot or some other name? You kept asking the same question “how are people finding out results before me?” and I’ve been telling you the same answer on how to find out. Attention to detail goes far.

Furthermore, if you think it’s disrespectful the way I’m talking to you now... just wait until you get to OCS and ultimately to your first JO tour. You might want to reconsider your idea to become an officer if you are very thin-skinned about things like this.

tstudly21

Have you ever heard to saying "its not what you say, its how you say it"? i have seen many of your responses to people on this message forum, and majority of them are very rude, and a bit demeaning. I would think about the tone of your messages, as written text can become very misconstrued at times. Furthermore, i think you keep forgetting that i am already active duty military, and i have been in training environments before. It it expected to be treated a certain way when you are in them, so this situation has nothing to do with the other. This message forum is not a military training environment. From my understanding, it is a recruitment (not officially endorsed by the Navy) and informational tool. Nothing on this message forum says you need to have thick skin, or that this is a preparation tool for OCS. To you point about how your talking to me, people don't necessarily come on this message forum to get "treated" a certain way in order to prepare themselves for OCS. I really find it hard to believe that that would be their agenda. They come to this forum for information, but it creates a very unwelcoming atmosphere when you are worried about the type of responses that you will get (rude, sarcastic, demeaning) rather than the information your are expected to share amongst others. Especially if those responses are coming from recruiters, such as yourself. I would expect those types of responses on other message forums, not on one that is centered around a branch of the military, as you and i well know that our standards and expectations are much higher than that of the civilian world when it comes to respect, honor, and integrity.....food for thought.

tstudly21

How? Did i call you an idiot or some other name? You kept asking the same question “how are people finding out results before me?” and I’ve been telling you the same answer on how to find out. Attention to detail goes far.

Furthermore, if you think it’s disrespectful the way I’m talking to you now... just wait until you get to OCS and ultimately to your first JO tour. You might want to reconsider your idea to become an officer if you are very thin-skinned about things like this.

Have you ever heard to saying "its not what you say, its how you say it"? i have seen many of your responses to people on this message forum, and majority of them are very rude, and a bit demeaning. I would think about the tone of your messages, as written text can become very misconstrued at times. Furthermore, i think you keep forgetting that i am already active duty military, and i have been in training environments before. It it expected to be treated a certain way when you are in them, so this situation has nothing to do with the other. This message forum is not a military training environment. From my understanding, it is a recruitment (not officially endorsed by the Navy) and informational tool. Nothing on this message forum says you need to have thick skin, or that this is a preparation tool for OCS. To you point about how your talking to me, people don't necessarily come on this message forum to get "treated" a certain way in order to prepare themselves for OCS. I really find it hard to believe that that would be their agenda. They come to this forum for information, but it creates a very unwelcoming atmosphere when you are worried about the type of responses that you will get (rude, sarcastic, demeaning) rather than the information your are expected to share amongst others. Especially if those responses are coming from recruiters, such as yourself. I would expect those types of responses on other message forums, not on one that is centered around a branch of the military, as you and i well know that our standards and expectations are much higher than that of the civilian world when it comes to respect, honor, and integrity.....food for thought.