• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20 August '18 Supply Board

mp1

Couldnt find anything on this board anywhere. I applied for this board with 3.9 financial engineering degree for stat seekers. Going into the 4th week XD

D

Deleted member 67144 scul

You know you don’t have to post duplicate posts right?

His second to last post was from last Thursday, so he can't edit it to add in that he was selected. Unless I'm missing something.

Last edited by a moderator:

dawg2018

My OR still has yet to hear whether or not I was selected from this board, any reason on why some may have heard and others have not?

tstudly21

Got accepted to Supply, good luck to everyone

I am curious how you found out you were accepted? the list didn't come out yet right? you submitted to the August 20th board? maybe I am missing something, but my OR text me every morning to let me know if results are out. My OR and my processor have also be calling personnel in TN to get information on when the board results will be released, but no answer as of yet. Just curious.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I am curious how you found out you were accepted? the list didn't come out yet right? you submitted to the August 20th board? maybe I am missing something, but my OR text me every morning to let me know if results are out. My OR and my processor have also be calling personnel in TN to get information on when the board results will be released, but no answer as of yet. Just curious.

Did you not read the post right above yours?

tstudly21

Because an actual selection list hasn’t come out. Your OR can check your status via PRIDEMOD II.

what are you talking about? the reason why i wrote the response is because i saw your post, and was wondering how mp1 saw that he was selected if the official release hasn't come out yet.