• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2 months left, gents

PacBeachDr

I'll be seeing you gents there. Anyone going to the training weekend at Camp Pendleton at the end of this month?

cwyx

Yea I'll be down at OCS prep. What OSO office you from? Are there gonna be a lot of people down there?

PacBeachDr

I'm working with the Riverside office, but I live in Las Vegas. I don't have a clue how many people are gonna be there, but there are 3 comin from vegas.

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
Good luck, everyone. Stay healthy...stretch, ice, and take calcium before you go if you can. Good for your bones, which will take a beating.

Oh, try and have fun with it when you can. Not that you can just go joking around, but...

JGree2

I'm from the New York office and going down to Fort Indiantown in Penn in a couple weeks. To all those I don't see there, see ya in a month and a half in VA! good luck to you all and happy preparation

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
OCS is gonna no-shit suck, Im not gonna lie. But looking back, it was probably one of the greatest expirences of my life. Its an annomoly. I have probably never laughed as hard as I did some times at OCS. Work hard, stay motivated, stay humble and learn from the many types of lessons. Semper Fi

Lonestar155

is good to go
ya 2 months left. Does anyone else get nervous when they feel the slightest discomfort in their knees while on a PT run? Make sure to ice those legs after your runs. Im being extra careful!