• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

Val135

I am AD got a pro-rec N on the Aug board, I retook my ASTB and was going to resubmit for the Nov board but was given advice from my command that I should probably get better appraisals before resubmitting. They said to wait till the possible Jan board and get the appraisals because the appraisals are what really are hurting me not my ASTB.

I went from a 56 6/6/6 to a 59 8/8/8

My appraisals are from two 04’s and an 03.
Any thoughts?

exNavyOffRec

I am AD got a pro-rec N on the Aug board, I retook my ASTB and was going to resubmit for the Nov board but was given advice from my command that I should probably get better appraisals before resubmitting. They said to wait till the possible Jan board and get the appraisals because the appraisals are what really are hurting me not my ASTB.

Any thoughts?
unless your appraisals are really bad they won't make a difference, same with evals, I have a guy I put in that was a reservist who had P's and MP's for most of his evals and he just picked up O-4.

6's are rarely picked up, it does happen but 8's are going to get you noticed.

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO

Any thoughts?
That's quite the improvement. Congrats!

Jomo2110

yo who else is a second rounder after that last board?
low key mad I retook the astb went from a 50 6/8/6 to a 60 8/6/8 for sna

Jomo2110

all the recruiters in the office where saying that PFAR is the score that really matters, idk 2 of my friends are at ocs and one got accepted last board so I feel like im stressing myself out

Val135

unless your appraisals are really bad they won't make a difference, same with evals, I have a guy I put in that was a reservist who had P's and MP's for most of his evals and he just picked up O-4.

6's are rarely picked up, it does happen but 8's are going to get you noticed.
From reading the extra notes at the end of the past two results almost every statement outlines that ASTB are the greatest determining factor. So that’s what I assumed, thank you!!

SE_53

Hey guys, so obviously the earlier you can submit an app the better and it all depends on the number of applicants, but does anyone know at what time apps start getting pushed to the next board? Maybe some guys who got pushed from the last board can chime in and say when they initially submitted? Just curious, thanks!

LedTasso

Hey guys, so obviously the earlier you can submit an app the better and it all depends on the number of applicants, but does anyone know at what time apps start getting pushed to the next board? Maybe some guys who got pushed from the last board can chime in and say when they initially submitted? Just curious, thanks!

The deadline for the last board was 25JUN. My recruiter tried submitting my kit about a week and a half or so prior to the deadline, but it was already full from what he said.

Mine was never actually accepted and then pushed so I can’t speak for that aspect of it.

villo0692

Its just like when I told my Senior Chief why I had the haircut I did back when I was in…”depends on the phase of the moon…”

yeah he hated me

Deegy15

Aviation Structural Mechanic - Safety Equipment

Back during the May board, I called Pacific North West recruiters couple days before the deadline, and was told that May board was full. However, I can still submit it in those days but it will get rolled into the next one. I submitted my package couple days earlier for AUG board around 3-4 June, and got selected for that board.

Any thoughts?

If your first appraisals were already 10s, just get a 4th one? I had 4.
Good job on your scores improvement!.
Good luck.

Lots of great scores on this board, good luck everyone!

Hey guys, just added my stuff to the google sheets. Finishing up my package now in order to submit it before the September 17th deadline. Did not do as well as I wanted to on my ASTB: 60 7/5/7 as I am only applying SNA. I already know that 5 PFAR might be the deciding factor for me. Should've played some xbox inverted to prepare for that.