• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1977 Bell 212 for sale (aka UH-1N)

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Oh...thanks...but I’m not really concerned about flying all that much...I’m more concerned about being the assistant to the squadron assistant PAO liaison who reports to the squadron PAO liaison who reports to the base PAO. Also, I’d like to be prorated a NAM prior to showing up at the squadron...and I want to be prorated an Air Medal too.
Best we can offer is a GWOT-SM and a bronze star device for your NDSM in lieu of second award.

V/R,
Almost Awards O

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
...and almost have a squadron...
Possible squadron patch [pictured below]...prototype only at this point.

Also...a local Susie Rotten Crotch and/or Joe Shit The Rag Man may ask: “What is the name of your squadron?”

Answer: “We are the ‘We Don’t Spank Our Monkeys Because The Hooters Bikini Team Does’ squadron!”

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
...“What is the name of your squadron?”

...“We are the ‘We Don’t Spank Our Monkeys Because The Hooters Bikini Team Does’ squadron!”
“WDSOMBTHBTD” would fit on the possible squadron patch pictured in post #17 above.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
I’d like to propose WDSOMBTHBTD squadron issued Speedy Gonzales Moonwatches...

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Possible squadron patch [pictured below]...prototype only at this point.

Also...a local Susie Rotten Crotch and/or Joe Shit The Rag Man may ask: “What is the name of your squadron?”

Answer: “We are the ‘We Don’t Spank Our Monkeys Because The Hooters Bikini Team Does’ squadron!”

View attachment 21060
HMS(N) HELNONMONKSPANKRON?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Question, what time is muster?

Signed,
The JOPA
I heard [unconfirmed] that there is no specified time for muster.

Also, I heard [unconfirmed] that muster is optional...it’s a “Have It Your Way At Burger King/Montessori Muster” according to the nonexistent HELNONMONKSPANKRON SOP...I also heard [unconfirmed] that NAMS will be awarded to those who muster AND to those who DON’T muster...which is fanfuckingtastic.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
I heard [confirmed] that the HELNONMONKSPANKRON paraloft is open for business...including boat loads of cool tactical stuff provided by LP...

I also heard [confirmed] that HELNONMONKSPANKRON Huey sim training has already started...both sims are up and running...

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
I heard [unconfirmed] that there is no specified time for muster.

Also, I heard [unconfirmed] that muster is optional...it’s a “Have It Your Way At Burger King/Montessori Muster” according to the nonexistent HELNONMONKSPANKRON SOP...I also heard [unconfirmed] that NAMS will be awarded to those who muster AND to those who DON’T muster...which is fanfuckingtastic.
All HELNONMONKSPANKRON muster's are drawn from AW participation. We don't actually "form up" in that we are mostly "formless."

thosefreakinATs

insert witty comment here
pilot
selfie inside HELNONMONKSPANKRON 69 wardroom
images