• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1911 Pics

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I went shooting yesterday with a new Army BG, ....and he half seriously offered to trade me his General's pistol for it. ...
If he does it again, half seriously TAKE IT !!!!!:eek:

GO's pistols are worth a lot more than the intrinsic retail value of the metal, as I know you are aware. Someday, that thing's gonna be golden.

Unless he was on the Madam's "massage list" currently circulating in D.C. Then, never mind .... :)

Old NFO

None
If he does it again, half seriously TAKE IT !!!!!:eek:

GO's pistols are worth a lot more than the intrinsic retail value of the metal, as I know you are aware. Someday, that thing's gonna be golden.

Unless he was on the Madam's "massage list" currently circulating in D.C. Then, never mind .... :)
hehehe- He wasn't, his wife would kill him (literally)...:D Perry is one of the good guys- And he has a 17 year old son who will get the pistol in the will. Too many people let the family heirlooms get away, either through stupidity or neglect, but I wouldn't take that much advantage... at least not without a head start :D

He emailed me today about how to get a carry permit for VA and where else he should get one, I gave him the VA site, Florida and pointed him to Packing.org