• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

185 recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

reapergm

Originally posted by Dirty Underwear Gang
reaper,
Remember Perchul? Did you think he had what it takes also?

DUG - You are a complete F'n scumbag if that was as deragatory as that read. Who are you man?! You are what other forums would call a "TROLL". You are starting trash. Atleast Perchul busted his ass and got in. Can you say the same!? And I did think he had what it takes! I dont know what happened with him, I havent spoken to him. So what are you going to do? Sit on your comp and talk trash for the guys who didnt make it through!?!?! You dont deserve to lead anyone man! Thats shady and wrong! TROLL!!!

GTodd- no prob, dont sweat this stupid troll!

GTodd

And Perchul DOES have what it takes he got shin splints and he was kicking ass too, so once he his 100% again he will be back too. Hey Dirty do you know what Semper Fi means? Maybe you should think about it instead of kicking guys when they are down. You are a coward, you are not setting an example, and you are not leading from the front. WHat are you going to do when you are in command of a platoon? Right a guy off because he hurts himslef durring one of your PT's. God forbid you get a command. I hope you are a Air Contract because atleast when you screw up you will hopefully just kill yourself.

tydaddy

guys......please tell me this is a horrible joke...that "filthy panties" really isn't an officer....if so i might really change my mind about going in...what happens if you beat the piss out of a no good deuche bag like him during ocs? obviously i know the answer, but is this guys serious? i've seen pre schoolers who act more mature than this guy...pleas someone tell me this is a crude joke....

tyler

TNWhiskey

2ndLt Charlie Co TBS
I don't think you'd have to worry about someone like him at OCS if they act this way...More than likely the SI's would find a nice CO. billet for him and then another and then another until he DOR'd.

Taxman2A

War were declared.
Tydaddy-- unfortunately, the poster is probably a Marine Officer who is just as immature as his posts reflect. We do have Officers who are far below the power curve when it comes to immaturity, even though they are few in number. When you go to OCS, I can guarantee that you will meet one or two of them, and they will most likely graduate while you see candidates with twice their heart go home. It's unfortunate, but it's a fact of life, and I wouldn't let it deter you from joining.

There's alot of assholes in the world, both in the Marine Corps, and any other place of employment. If theres one thing you owe yourself-- it's to not let someone name "Dirty Underwear Gang" stop you from becoming a Marine.

kaidogg

i agree with all the former posts. however, responding over and over to someone who posts only negative **** on a forum meant to help educate and prepare candidates isn't constructive either. so while i am not being an apologist for this guy, it would be nice to get back to some substance in here!
just my two cents.

texag02

constructive and substantial: can you talk about the boots - i have heard so much about these new boots i'm curious how the overall class felt about them. how is general "boot maintenance" with the new boots? you can bring your own black boots --> would that then require you keep a nice shine on them--> so would it be better then to just not waste time on that and use the new ones?

GTodd

Yes you can bring your black boots and yes you need to keep them loking nice if you are going to use them, it is all about pride. The new boots are ok the jungles hurt some people but you get use to it. The ICB's are awesome. For maintance make sure you put camp dry on them and they will be fine. I like them. You can only use the Black boots when you are told "boot choice" and that will usualy be on pt or hike days. If you have them brake them in alot, your feet will love you during the hikes and boot and ute runs.

And I now know why dirty wont reveal himself he knows I will be back and he does not want me to kick his ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.