• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

185 recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTodd

Hey here are some tips for you lucky boys and girls.

First off girls do not give up remember why you are going, it will suck the first 3 weeks, do not let them beat you, the worse thing they can do to you is yell, thats it!!!!!!! Girls d.o.r. like crazy do not do it, you got there because you can pass.

4 every one.
Do not get hurt and do not go to medical unless you are having a heart attack!!!!!!

Have fun becaise it is!!!!!!!!!!!

Memorize your 5 paragraph order now and continue working on it until sule2, memeorize your 10 general orders for sentry.

Dirty Underwear Gang

How about suggestions on being the first in line at sick call? Is it difficult getting put on light duty? How can I become the leader of the "Camp Stool Commandos"?

kaidogg

"camp stool commandos" - that's awesome.

GTodd - how many people did you have in your platoon that were just outright slackers (i.e. going to sick call for really minor crap)?

texag02

does anyone know anything about this duct tape remedy to blisters? place duct tape around potential hot spots before they become blisters. this seems very simple, and i was curious as to its effectiveness if anyone knows, and if duct tape is allowed at OCS outside of your personal locker

GTodd

oops my bad perotti

1 do not ever use duct tape for your body it does not breathe and it can cut off your circulation.

2. Use mole skin if you feel a hot spot comming on.

3. Camp stoole platoon, you are forced to sit on a camp stoole when you are stuck on light duty, hence camp stoole commando.

4 Hey diry whatever that was not funny I was one of the few who were put on light duty by force. I did not volunteer. I even did the humps when I was on lite duty due to alot of begging so f off. 2 when a 0-5 tells you what to do, you listen. But seeing how you wont even be selected than what ever.

5. Nah there were not to many slackes in charlie company, the company was hard core. Maybe 1 or 2 who complained about a phantom cramp or muscle pull b4 a hike of event.

TNWhiskey

2ndLt Charlie Co TBS
The duct tape cuts of circulation even if you don't wrap in around? Thanks for the heads up..

Oh one more thing, GTodd. Were Candidates allowed to use their own black boots for certain things?

GTodd

Yeah ther are days that ou can use boots of choice, and that includes black. Usualy during hikes or o cource and etc.

Duct tape does not let your foot breathe, use mole skin.

Dirty Underwear Gang

GTodd --
Nice use of the English language (stoole? diry? ther?). Is your brain still on LD?

Maybe we should compare how many bars we're wearing too.

Taxman2A

War were declared.
Dirty Underwear Gang-- if you are going to criticize someone for poor spelling, perhaps you should first spell the word ENGLISH properly.

GTodd

Hey dirty what ever I admit my typing sucks and have done so in the past and I am stronger for knowing my weakness, also if you are an officer already how about leading by example and not judging what you do not know anything about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would not fallow you to a Mall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.