• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 Oct 2015

mhunter

None
I hate to be that guy, but anyone have an idea of the Grad date? I know someone with some insight posted the dates in another forum, but I have searched and cannot find it. Also nose goes for the Facebook page. (Finger on nose)
Working on the Facebook group right now. It's being dumb so hang with me. I believe it's Jan 22.

TheBirdy

pilot
Pretty jealous of all of you who got your FS letters, congrats! Just sitting here like..

63e51038_f4b0_682c.jpg

Swoop90

FINSEL in hand and it feels oh so good.

I don't know if this has been answered yet, but how will Thanksgiving and Christmas effect our graduation date? Do we get leave during the holiday?

cmwz1510r

pilot
None
So we should expect to graduate Jan 22 2016. Correct me if I'm wrong please, but I doubt they'd let us get away with two less weeks of OCS than everyone else.

mhunter

None
So we should expect to graduate Jan 22 2016. Correct me if I'm wrong please, but I doubt they'd let us get away with two less weeks of OCS than everyone else.
You can take one of the two weeks but it counts against leave. If you don't have the leave, you will go into a deficit. If you don't want to lose any leave, you just stay and work stash jobs from my understanding.