• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 Oct 2015

mhunter

None
Well I was from the February board, so anyone from way back then could start getting excited!
I was picked up back in Feb as well at the NFO board! Looking at how they've been put out for the last few classes, our class should be seeing them come in pretty steadily at least by next week. Well, that is what I keep telling myself!

TheBirdy

pilot
Got a tentative date for this class, excited to meet all of you! Pro Rec Y for SNA from the June board. Civilian here, pretty anxious to make the transition to the military life :D

cmwz1510r

pilot
None
I was picked up back in Feb as well at the NFO board! Looking at how they've been put out for the last few classes, our class should be seeing them come in pretty steadily at least by next week. Well, that is what I keep telling myself!
Looks like you were right! Letters coming in hot now!

cmwz1510r

pilot
None
I hate to be that guy, but anyone have an idea of the Grad date? I know someone with some insight posted the dates in another forum, but I have searched and cannot find it. Also nose goes for the Facebook page. (Finger on nose)