• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 Oct 2003 for OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

gin_e

That is very suspicious. I'll email our class officer about the discrepancy.

ginny

D_mac05

Foxtrot Driver
pilot
Hey, nice to meet you Worley!! What have you been doing to get prepared physically? You do mean that you are "going" to be a SNA from California, right? Well good luck to you with your preparation, and we'll see you soon!

D

gin_e

I think we had decided on McGuire's for Sat night, and McDonalds on base for Sunday morning.

Here's McGuires' website: http://www.beertravelers.com/details/florida/mcguires.html

What's a good time?

knowles206

We should rally at the hotel and then go from there. Looking at the # of people on this site it should be a small group.

jaerose

Yeah, we need to get some bonding in before they try to get us at each other's throats! We could probably get a hotel suite and all stay in there...j/k.

JR

bart27

It looks like I might not be joining you guys...I had orthoscopic knee surgery 2 weeks ago...I'll let you know for sure in a day or two via the class email list. I will also attach the spreadsheet that I was using to keep track of everyone.

amyg

Has anybody else received their orders besides D_mac 05? I haven't received mine, I thought we were supposed to get them about 6-8 weeks before the class date. Do they come from your recruiter or elsewhere?

jaerose

I've received mine. You might ask your recruiter because D_Mac didn't get his first set (our original date) because they told him the wrong date.

JR

tvan

I don't have my orders yet either. I've talked to my recruiter recently, although not about that, but he didn't mention anything so I'm not worrying to much yet.

lvgravy

I have not received mine yet either, I don't even swear in until the 2nd of Oct. I'm guessing I probably won't orders until a few days before the start of class.

slabman

SNA Primary (Whiting)
Het Everyone,
I just got back from Pensacola. I spent the weekend visitng the area, and checking out the base. I went to Mcguires and they have some of the best food I have ever eaten. We definitely need to head there the night before we check in. I also went and played golf with a guy who just finished API which was cool. I know we should definitely start looking for a hotel to stay at soon. I don't really care where we stay, does anyone have any preferences?

Jared

gin_e

Just got word from the Class Officer about the Christmas Leave dates. Apparently they are still working out the dates and haven't come to a decision yet. She says right now both dates are correct depending on who you talk to.

Ginny

Status
Not open for further replies.