• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 Oct 2003 for OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaerose

I do believe that the 'in vogue' place to meet before walking over and reporting is the McDonald's on base.

JR

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
--Edmund Burke

"So long as there's a breath in me, that long I will persist. For now I know one of the greatest principles of success, if I persist long enough I will win."
--Og Mandino

gin_e

For reference, this is who we have so far:

LaPine - aviation, from DC
Slabman - SNA, from University of North Florida
Txpike - SNA, in Houston, graduated from A&M
Tnutz - from Houston
Mike26 - SNA, 27, in Spokane
Dhafeman - Dave, 21, SNA, in San Luis Obispo
Bart27 - SNA, from Seattle
Fattough - Keith, SWO-ED
Jaerose - Jason, 24, SNA, University of Indianapolis
D_mac05 - Dustin, 22, aviation, Purdue Univ.
Lvgravy - aviation
amyg - NFO, northern Virginia
jswise - Jeremy, Daytona Beach, FL. (SNA)
tvan - Tyson, NUC, Cal Poly
Fins - HM1(SEAL), Special Warfare 1135, 28, Transfering from SDV
tps_r3p0rt5 - Worley, 22, SNA, California
and me, Gin_e - Ginny, 25, CEC, from Austin

(updated)

Ginny

Meridiani

Just commenting.
icon_smile.gif
Ya'll will be commissioned before I even start OCS (21 Feb).

amyg

Hey,

I'm also scheduled for an 18 Oct class date, going for NFO. Is there anybody from the Northern Virginia area scheduled for this class?

jaerose

That's twelve...there are probably more lurking around here...if not then we have a square dozen =) I wonder if there's a way to find out the names of people in your class and contact them prior to OCS?

JR

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
--Edmund Burke

"So long as there's a breath in me, that long I will persist. For now I know one of the greatest principles of success, if I persist long enough I will win."
--Og Mandino

gin_e

I was reading through another class' postings and they're all meeting at McGuire's, looks like a good spot: http://www.beertravelers.com/details/florida/mcguires.html

Ginny

bart27

Hi to all those in the OCT 18th class...some of you have already PM your email address to me...great and thanks. For those of you that are new or have not sent your address, it looks as if I will be the one to create a class email and distribute it to everyone.

Ginny, a prior graduate suggested McGuire's to me...it might be the ticket.

bart

jaerose

Are you talking about getting together at McGuire's for dinner before OCS, or meeting there before reporting? I think the McDonald's on base is the best idea for meeting the day we report because it's very close and we can walk over together. I would be up for dinner/party/get-together before that though.

JR

--Edmund Burke

--Og Mandino

bart27

JR,

I think McGuires would probably be good for Friday/Saturday night. McDs would be great for the first day of fun.

bart

bart27

Hi all, I just wanted to let you know that a class email list has been started and is already circulating. PM me if you wish to get on board.

bart

D_mac05

Foxtrot Driver
pilot
Yeah,

I checked out McGuires when I visited P'Cola a few weeks ago. Pretty cool, and they had awesome food!! They have some big portions of food, which I'm not used to. I'm looking forward to getting started. I think the McGuires will probably be my last steak meal for a while!

D

bart27

Jeremy, send me your address via PM if you wish to get on the class email that we have started. We have 10-12 taking part so far.

bart

tvan

My name is Tyson and I just found out that I am in this class as well. This means we have another Cal Poly person in this class! I'm going to be a NUC.

D_mac05

Foxtrot Driver
pilot
A Nuc?? I was told by someone that the Nucs go through OTS (where meds/JAG goes for Officer training)??? I must have been misinformed. Well, welcome Tyson!!! Been studying/PRT'ing much for the upcoming date? Are you BDCP, NROTC, or just coming out of college? Be sure to get on that email list, because we want to get as many guys together for our 'get together' before we get our a**es chewed. Later,

D

Status
Not open for further replies.