• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

17 October 2021 OCS Class

hwells10

Hey all, starting this thread bc I didn't see one already made. Feel free to start the chat with updates, your pre-OCS experience, and memes.

My ship date is October 17 but my recruiter has not given the official class number. I am roughing it here so feel free to correct me. SNA

hwells10

Thanks for starting a new thread, I’ll be at this class as well! My career counselor called me just last week for the October 17th class convene date.
Yea it seems like we have a "convene date" set for this one. I'll let you know if I hear something more specific. I heard Newport in the winter is beautiful XD

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
Not sure but it's in the ballpark. We have all the major holidays so that may affect it.
91 days (13 weeks) after 17OCT21 would be 16JAN22. A buddy saw 27JAN22 as our projected graduation in ENTRS. Makes sense if we include 11 days for holidays. Wondering if anyone had heard from their OR about prospective graduation date.

mvperkins

PRO REC Y SWO
Grad date is 28JAN22 according to CANTRAC and that tracks since all graduations I've ever had in the Navy were on Fridays. Also one of the officers here at my command went through OCS during the same time frame as us and said that they were allowed off base during the holiday standdown or they took leave and flew back home to see their families. Other officers said that they weren't allowed to leave because they were too early in training but still allowed to go to the liberty center and hangout.