• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

15 May 2017 SWO Board

destin2016

Hello, first timer here. I applied for: 1) SWO with Intel Option(June 2017 Board) 2) SWO (May 2017 Board). My recruiter informed me that I was not selected for this board and would have to wait and see what the June Board says. My questions are: Why wasn't I selected(Oar,record,or because Swo was my second option, all three)? And what happens it I don't get selected for either board. Thank you for your responses.

Mini BIO:
OAR: 55
GPA: 3.4
DEGREE: International and foreign affairs

You're the 3rd person who put in for that Intel board to get passed on. I don't know if that means anything but it looks kinda like a pattern to me.

Do you have a clean legal record?

destin2016

You're the 3rd person who put in for that Intel board to get passed on. I don't know if that means anything but it looks kinda like a pattern to me.

Do you have a clean legal record?

No unfortunately I needed waivers for a DUI over 7 years ago and another charge that got dropped but still needed a waiver for so I am a little nervous but my recruiter seemed really optmistic since it happened so long ago and I had relatively high scores

James Stewart

Pro rec y for this swo board. B.A international relations university of Arizona 3.85 gpa, president of an organization, and peer advisor to students on probation were what I listed as my "leadership experience." 48 OAR. Hope this helps anyone. Thanks to rufio, navyoffrec and all the other users here for posting useful information. Finsel purgatory I guess ;) non-prior here as well.