• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

15 May 2017 SWO Board

42Zulu

Didn't get picked up. Recruiter is equally surprised. Good luck to all, but I'll be unwatching this tread.

GlassBanger

IntelO
Contributor
I'm non-select. Recruiter didn't express feelings one way or another. Oh well, I'll also be unwatching this thread. Congratulations to all of you guys! Have an awesome time at OCS.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I'm non-select. Recruiter didn't express feelings one way or another. Oh well, I'll also be unwatching this thread. Congratulations to all of you guys! Have an awesome time at OCS.

Your OAR is too low. Also, having SWO as a second choice doesn't help out the cause.

Ronin88

I am blown away that you did not get selected, I am sorry to hear that... Good luck with intel, you deserve to make it!