• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

15 December 2019, OCS Class

Pbeng

I wouldn't mind going to Boston, but if I decide to leave OCT then I might as well go home to NY. It's cool that you're set on taking advantage of the break. Do you know when class is expected to break and resume?

Crypto234

Checking in! Who all is planning on staying during the break? I'm 50/50 since it's only one week of indoc before the break starts.

Pbeng

Checking in! Who all is planning on staying during the break? I'm 50/50 since it's only one week of indoc before the break starts.
Welome! I'm conflicted on whether to stay because I'm from NY and it would be nice to spend time with family. But I believe staying would be the best option for me because it gives me an additional time to study and prep for the upcoming events. Have you received your orders?

Crypto234

Welome! I'm conflicted on whether to stay because I'm from NY and it would be nice to spend time with family. But I believe staying would be the best option for me because it gives me an additional time to study and prep for the upcoming events. Have you received your orders?
I only got my FINSEL letter with class date. No hard copies yet. Everything happened extremely fast for me, so i'm assuming at this pace I should get orders fairly soon.

Pbeng

I only got my FINSEL letter with class date. No hard copies yet. Everything happened extremely fast for me, so i'm assuming at this pace I should get orders fairly soon.
That's awesome! You're lucky that everything is moving fast in your case, your command must have released you as soon as they received the notification.

Pbeng

Oh yeah makes way more sense for you to just drive. I’m currently active duty.
I'm also active but I will be flying from Japan so when I spoke with the detailer he had me leaving in November. The plan is to take a few days of leave in addition to the travel time, that should allow me to fly to New York for a few days and drive to OTC. However, if that does not work, I will fly directly to OTC.
When does your orders have you detaching your current command?

Gully78

I'm also active but I will be flying from Japan so when I spoke with the detailer he had me leaving in November. The plan is to take a few days of leave in addition to the travel time, that should allow me to fly to New York for a few days and drive to OTC. However, if that does not work, I will fly directly to OTC.
When does your orders have you detaching your current command?

Dang! Quite the journey. My orders just say detach when directed by current command in December