• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

15 December 2019, OCS Class

CoDecoy

You are correct, we should be getting reimbursed. This was more of an “opportunity to meet in a more relaxed environment” type of thing.
All for it. When we get a Facebook Page and all of us get our confirmed flights/arrival times there can be planning that goes into riding to base and/or where we stay Saturday night prior to check in. I was told all flights will be arranged for the night before and that that first night we can stay at a Navy Lodge or another close by hotel.

kyaunaking

All for it. When we get a Facebook Page and all of us get our confirmed flights/arrival times there can be planning that goes into riding to base and/or where we stay Saturday night prior to check in. I was told all flights will be arranged for the night before and that that first night we can stay at a Navy Lodge or another close by hotel.

If I get this as my ship date, I will be driving from Alabama. I plan to stay in a hotel as well the night before and would not mind carpooling a couple of people. I have a 3 row Nissan Pathfinder (fits 7 but would be less depending on luggage).

parkers18

If I get this as my ship date, I will be driving from Alabama. I plan to stay in a hotel as well the night before and would not mind carpooling a couple of people. I have a 3 row Nissan Pathfinder (fits 7 but would be less depending on luggage).

What part of Alabama will you be coming from? I'm hoping to get into this class too and I'm coming from west Florida. You're probably mad close to me.

kyaunaking

What part of Alabama will you be coming from? I'm hoping to get into this class too and I'm coming from west Florida. You're probably mad close to me.
I’m coming from orange beach. I’ve been told chances of getting this class are slim and January is full for academy graduates...so now I have been told to shoot for February/March.

parkers18

I’m coming from orange beach. I’ve been told chances of getting this class are slim and January is full for academy graduates...so now I have been told to shoot for February/March.

Yeah true, Im hoping I'll be in the Feb class at the latest though. You're an hour and some change from me.

kyaunaking

Yeah true, Im hoping I'll be in the Feb class at the latest though. You're an hour and some change from me.
I’m hoping for February March the latest (March is the coldest month in RI) and that’s not bad! Stay in touch and if we get same class dates we can ride together?

parkers18

I’m hoping for February March the latest (March is the coldest month in RI) and that’s not bad! Stay in touch and if we get same class dates we can ride together?

Same, the longer we wait, the colder it gets lol. && Sounds like a plan to me !