• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13 March 23 Supply Board

exNavyOffRec

I am currently active duty, an LSC serving as the Supply Officer onboard an LCS and working directly for an O6 Commanding Officer, believe me I read the entire PA several times.
Be aware that there have been others in your situation over the age limit where NRC approved the waiver and then the board said "no" and hit some with DNR. They also only accept those with waivers in "limited numbers".

I am guessing you also needed a waiver for TIS?

I hope you get lucky, but you should be aware how what has been happening with waivers.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Be aware that there have been others in your situation over the age limit where NRC approved the waiver and then the board said "no" and hit some with DNR. They also only accept those with waivers in "limited numbers".

I am guessing you also needed a waiver for TIS?

I hope you get lucky, but you should be aware how what has been happening with waivers.

I missed that detail as well. CNRC will rubber stamp most waiver requests but it still needs to get the nod from the community at the board.