• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13 March 23 Supply Board

AeawCP

Well I guess they moved the 27Feb Supply board up 2 weeks. Now it's on the 13 March. I was looking forward to the board in 2 weeks, now we have to wait a month.

exNavyOffRec

Well I guess they moved the 27Feb Supply board up 2 weeks. Now it's on the 13 March. I was looking forward to the board in 2 weeks, now we have to wait a month.
It has been scheduled for 27 Feb for at least 5 months now, the board schedule I can find before that didn't even have a Supply boards for 2023 listed.

AeawCP

They just updated the board list 06 feb 23 on mynavyhr, I attached it to this post below. I wonder why they changed it from 27Feb to 13 March. Do you think it's because they didn't have enough applicants?

Attachments

• FY23 Board Schedule Updated 06FEB23-1.pdf
    131.3 KB · Views: 98

exNavyOffRec

They just updated the board list 06 feb 23 on mynavyhr, I attached it to this post below. I wonder why they changed it from 27Feb to 13 March. Do you think it's because they didn't have enough applicants?
It is updated as needed, sometimes once a year, sometimes 6 months, sometimes 18 months.

I see nothing that it was ever scheduled for Mar 2023

The previous versions had 27 Feb going back to at least Sept. and the 17 Mar 2022 Dashboard listed Feb 2023 as the board date.

AeawCP

One more week till the 13 March Supply board. The at board list should be out for the Supply board this week. It looks they still need to pick 165 candidates for FY23 and there are only 2 more boards left.

exNavyOffRec

One more week till the 13 March Supply board. The at board list should be out for the Supply board this week. It looks they still need to pick 165 candidates for FY23 and there are only 2 more boards left.
They don't "need" to pick 165, they are allowed to pick up to 165, the numbers they actually need to make shipping goal are much less, rough estimate is to take the selection goal and take 1/3 off, that will tell you about what number they need to meet shipping goal.

Supply has been fairly consistent in under-selecting in what they are allowed.

MiraMira

does it mean the package is not competitive if it never made to the board? Never got a confirmation that the package was forwarded to the board. any insight would be appreciated.

exNavyOffRec

does it mean the package is not competitive if it never made to the board? Never got a confirmation that the package was forwarded to the board. any insight would be appreciated.
It could be it just isn't on the list, or it could be further info is needed, maybe you didn't meet the requirements to apply to that designator, or many other reasons.