• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 13 Jun 2016 IWC Board

adamiojsg

Just got off the phone with my recruiter, he said that the NRC is still waiting to transfer results to recruiters. I guess I'm not quite sure how some find out before others?

TangoMic

I was on this board for Intel (first choice) and IW (Second). I heard back from my recruiter a few hours ago and he told me Pro Rec "N". He went on to tell me that only one person got selected for intel this go around (I don't know if that is true or not). According to him it was limited because it is end of the fiscal year and that means there are less spots available. Look forward to the next IWC board as I think it is the first of the new fiscal year and there should be a lot of spots open.

Hello all... Checked BOL this morning and got the news I was looking for. Pro-rec'd "Y" for intel :)

I am incredibly humbled by the selection, I know there are so many great candidates that apply every cycle. As somebody who was passed over in previous boards and now fortunately picked up, I am more than happy to answer any questions and assist anyone who wasn't selected this time. I by no means had a perfect package, it just goes to show you that strengths can overcome perceived deficiencies. Persistence is everything!!

Wishing everyone the best of luck moving forward!

Hello, I would like to pick your brain on how I can improve my Intel package. I was PRO REC "N" but this was also my first time going to final board. It gives me great encouragement that persistence pays off.

exNavyOffRec

I was on this board for Intel (first choice) and IW (Second). I heard back from my recruiter a few hours ago and he told me Pro Rec "N". He went on to tell me that only one person got selected for intel this go around (I don't know if that is true or not). According to him it was limited because it is end of the fiscal year and that means there are less spots available. Look forward to the next IWC board as I think it is the first of the new fiscal year and there should be a lot of spots open.

In regards to board selections/recommendations it is not the end of the FY, it is early/mid for the next FY (FY17), the next OCS class that reports will be FY 17, they were selected at least by the last board but probably a board or two before that.

He may have meant 1 selection from his NRD.

Kareen

Hello all... Checked BOL this morning and got the news I was looking for. Pro-rec'd "Y" for intel :)

I am incredibly humbled by the selection, I know there are so many great candidates that apply every cycle. As somebody who was passed over in previous boards and now fortunately picked up, I am more than happy to answer any questions and assist anyone who wasn't selected this time. I by no means had a perfect package, it just goes to show you that strengths can overcome perceived deficiencies. Persistence is everything!!

Wishing everyone the best of luck moving forward!
Hello and congrats!!!!

What did you do to improve your application?

gtwhitegold

I received confirmation that my package was rolled to the next cycle. Does that happen often for fleet applicants? Also, can I submit anything to include with it after I have already submitted my package since it wasn't reviewed?

exNavyOffRec

I received confirmation that my package was rolled to the next cycle. Does that happen often for fleet applicants? Also, can I submit anything to include with it after I have already submitted my package since it wasn't reviewed?

It probably arrived or was not reviewed in time to make the board, once it is submitted that is it, if you want to add you would need to have them reject it and then you would need to resubmit.

gtwhitegold

It probably arrived or was not reviewed in time to make the board, once it is submitted that is it, if you want to add you would need to have them reject it and then you would need to resubmit.

I don't think that I will be able to do anything then. I go on leave Saturday and won't have time to get everything together before the next due date. I was going to try and do new interviews today.