• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 13 Jun 2016 IWC Board

exNavyOffRec

Pro Rec-N for all IWC. Time to start prepping for the next board!

When they put out the stats on the IWC FB page take a hard look at them, generally they don't stray too far from that board to board with the common themes being tech degree, while they still take non tech degrees the number that apply with non tech is generally much greater than those that apply with tech so the percentages of selection are in the tech persons favor.

I would also look at other programs/designators to see what is out there.

Thanks for the advice. I will take a look at other designators to weigh my options. I am going to have the officers at my command review my application again to pick it apart to see where improvements can be made. Unfortunately, I do not have a tech degree but I do have years of experience.

exNavyOffRec

Thanks for the advice. I will take a look at other designators to weigh my options. I am going to have the officers at my command review my application again to pick it apart to see where improvements can be made. Unfortunately, I do not have a tech degree but I do have years of experience.

The big things are degree and GPA, as well as is your rate IWC related, etc.... unfortunately many of the key things they look for are often things that are not able to be changed.

LukeS

One possibility is that if there were no spots for your designator choices that they just didn't review them, in a way that is better than a "N"
That would be good but I someone reported non-select for IWC
One possibility is that if there were no spots for your designator choices that they just didn't review them, in a way that is better than a "N"
I am going to email the Fleet Rep and see if he can give me additional info. thanks for the reply.