• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 13 Jun 2016 IWC Board

the butt

many board dates are put out a year in advance, it is just a guide, could be as simple as someone on leave, or could be they are figuring out how many they can select.

Ahh, gotcha. Thanks for the reply. Well, at least if they have convened that is a good sign.

USSMaximus

I was kind of hoping to hear something about the board by now. Can anyone confirm that they actually met? We can start with that, haha.

detlnsmm

I was kind of hoping to hear something about the board by now. Can anyone confirm that they actually met? We can start with that, haha.

To my understanding, the board adjourned on June 30th. If I were a betting man, my guess is we should hear something by Thursday.

gtwhitegold

At this point, I'll believe it when I see it. I've already developed a ritual of checking on here and BOL every Tuesday through Saturday morning to see if anything has posted. (I live on the Far East Coast.)