• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 JUN 17 IWC Board

ScrtSqrl

What is BUPERS?
The website he is referring to houses a majority of the administrative paperwork and data for a Sailor's career. For example, Evals, awards, contract documents, PRT scores, board results, etc. can all be found on BOL (Bupers online).

Anuj Kainth

Well, it's a No for me as well. I had submitted a letter from my college stating that I would graduate with my MS-ITM on 4 June but that never made it to the board. Maybe I will try for the August board with the updated transcripts.

Sammaul

Just got word from my recruiter. I am a non select. I will try to improve my oar score for the next board, since I am too old for anything else

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Just got word from my recruiter. I am a non select. I will try to improve my oar score for the next board, since I am too old for anything else

It gets harder to improve an OAR score once it's over the 50s, but there isn't really anything you can do to improve your application.

Sammaul

It gets harder to improve an OAR score once it's over the 50s, but there isn't really anything you can do to improve your application.

Ok will just resubmit and hope for the best. If i retake the oar test and get lower will they still use the highest one?