• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 JUN 17 IWC Board

cshelmire

I'm up for this board and check BOL about 1/2 an hour ago but had zero results or anything showing that I was on a board. CO has not received an email yet either. How are you some of you guys on the Fleet side receiving results or are just the civilians receiving results this quick?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I'm up for this board and check BOL about 1/2 an hour ago but had zero results or anything showing that I was on a board. CO has not received an email yet either. How are you some of you guys on the Fleet side receiving results or are just the civilians receiving results this quick?

Results are being posted on BOL one profile at a time. I also posted previously to give your CoC 24-48 hours to receive the results. Be patient, you'll get them soon.

ScrtSqrl

I got the email! PROREC: Y for Cryptologic Warfare Officer!!! I am more than excited and feel so lucky and honored! Good luck to everyone else, fingers crossed!
I'm assuming you're going to stick with the CW select over the SWO select? ;)

Metallikat

@ScrtSqrl It will be interesting to see the timing of your letter vs mine, since you are active duty and have a clearance already and I'm "off the street." I have a strong feeling you'll ship way sooner.

ScrtSqrl

@ScrtSqrl It will be interesting to see the timing of your letter vs mine, since you are active duty and have a clearance already and I'm "off the street." I have a strong feeling you'll ship way sooner.
A buddy of mine who got picked up on the last intel board just got his FINSEL letter and is shipping off the first week of August. The tricky thing now is timing the classes. I don't know how the holidays (Thanksgiving & Christmas) will extend our stay in Rhode Island.

Metallikat

Wouldn't it be nice if they expedited us to class up with your friend. Regardless of whether we go to OCS at the same time, we'll probably do Intel School together. Hopefully I'll see you in Damneck. I'll be the laughably old guy wearing the FMF pin.

ScrtSqrl

Wouldn't it be nice if they expedited us to class up with your friend. Regardless of whether we go to OCS at the same time, we'll probably do Intel School together. Hopefully I'll see you in Damneck. I'll be the laughably old guy wearing the FMF pin.
Lol. I'll be the disgruntled prior talking about his glory days at the teams.... I can see it now. "Well in the NSW community, they do it this way..." lol.