• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APRIL 2020 OCS CLASS

EM123

Just wondering if anybody has heard anything about this virus potentially pushing classes to the right? My building just suspended all official travel until further notice and I am supposed to be in this class. Not sure how that would affect PCS travel, but boot camp and OCS are usually the ones to react the quickest, although something like this has never happened since I've been in.

EM123

It was just announced in my building that a NAVADMIN is coming soon stating all PCS travel for the next 60 days will be suspended. Not looking good for class starting on this date now.

TR_9124

It was just announced in my building that a NAVADMIN is coming soon stating all PCS travel for the next 60 days will be suspended. Not looking good for class starting on this date now.

Just to provide clarity, that instruction effects OCONUS travel only and shouldn't effect any travel within CONUS.

Pilotboyg

Could someone from the facebook group please add me? I just found out I am switching to this class a few days ago. I personally do not think we will get cancelled or pushed back. OCS is mission critical. Military training needs to continue.

TR_9124

let me know if you haven't been approved and I can get on and get you in..,..added a couple the last few days.

EM123

Just got this email from my MasterChief, which he got from PERS-4010 "CTR1 is to remain on station until we can get a time period in which OCS will reconvene. Currently, OCS has cancelled the next two classes. Once we get the green light to cut new orders, CTR1 will get an order modification to proceed to OCS."

asatoa

Hi Everyone, I am not scheduled for this OCS class but for the 22 Mar 2020 OCS class. There are a few answers we are hearing in regards to out class being pushed back week, or it still on for the 22nd. I would just ask your OR about any word regarding your class. As of now I was informed by my OR that we are pushing it back a week to the 29th, and as usual they tell us to stay put but be flexible. Not sure how this exactly helps you all but just a little insight of what is going on now.

I just got word from my recruiter that our April 12 class is now to report on March 29, along with many from the March 22 class as well. I know there had been tons of rumors flying around, and it felt great to finally get soemthing official from NRC. Should be a large class if I'm interpreting the email correctly. Either way, this looked to be in jeopardy as recently as last week, and I'm sure many of you felt the same relief I did when I found out I was definitely reporting, and reporting on time nonetheless.

Can't wait to meet everyone.