• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APR 17 SNA/SNFO Board

msv123

MVaughn123
Did you not apply to NFO? Were you get informed that you were Pro Rec Y for NFO last week or did they tell you all at once today? Congrats!
I applied as SNA-only. I was informed last week I was ProRec Y for NFO. Informed today that I was ProRec N for SNA.

Jacob Jackson

Jaxson239
MC1 (EXW/NAC/AW)
49 6/7/6
GPA 3.8 Criminology from Florida State
E6 Eval MP, E5 Evals EP, EP, MP
Officer interviews with 1 O6 SEAL, 1 O6 NFO, 1 O6 Pilot, 1 O5 NFO - all prior/current commanding officer(s); LORs from 1 Seabee O6, 1 Wing Commodore (O6 NFO)
Small world, I was criminology at FSU too. Congrats man!

Swimcris

MC1 (EXW/NAC/AW)
49 6/7/6
GPA 3.8 Criminology from Florida State
E6 Eval MP, E5 Evals EP, EP, MP
Officer interviews with 1 O6 SEAL, 1 O6 NFO, 1 O6 Pilot, 1 O5 NFO - all prior/current commanding officer(s); LORs from 1 Seabee O6, 1 Wing Commodore (O6 NFO)
HEY! Fellow MC here. Nice to see our small community doing big things!

ESVC1990

MitEMouse
Big Congrats to everyone!!! I'll be watching to see who gets FINSEL, it looks like I'm not going to be able to get information other than via BOL and this forum. I've heard the ranges for FINSEL vary greatly, but considering they are trying to push NFO's through OCS (I was PRO REC Y NFO) I am supposing the FINSELs will get a quick turn-around. Is it possible to be Pro Rec Y and then be selected as alternate?