• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APR 17 SNA/SNFO Board

msv123

MVaughn123
Prorec No SNA. This is some bullshit. I'll take NFO (and I'm not upset about taking NFO... it's a great job) but I don't understand what happened with SNA. I didn't even get tabled. My OR says I would have to wait 6 months to resubmit for SNA (cuz of the prorec N). See y'all in Newport

Last edited:

Bravo Kilo

Prorec No SNA. This is some bullshit. I'll take NFO (and I'm not upset about taking NFO... it's a great job) but I don't understand what happened with SNA. I didn't even get tabled. My OR says I would have to wait 6 months to resubmit for SNA (cuz of the prorec N). See y'all in Newport
Did you not apply to NFO? Were you get informed that you were Pro Rec Y for NFO last week or did they tell you all at once today? Congrats!

DWOJ

Curious of your stats if you don't mind? Also a fleet applicant here. Congratulations btw!
MC1 (EXW/NAC/AW)
49 6/7/6
GPA 3.8 Criminology from Florida State
E6 Eval MP, E5 Evals EP, EP, MP
Officer interviews with 1 O6 SEAL, 1 O6 NFO, 1 O6 Pilot, 1 O5 NFO - all prior/current commanding officer(s); LORs from 1 Seabee O6, 1 Wing Commodore (O6 NFO)