• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11JUL17 Pilot/NFO board

Triumph4life

they only care about what will give you the best shot at making it through flight school, that is the ASTB.

One of those that had good scores that rec'd a "N" I believe rec'd that because he submitted before the 6 month wait.
damn... I think you are talking about me :/
so I guess wait until January if that's the case?

jpham89

ProRec Y SNFO
Contributor
Pro-Rec N SNA,

56 7/6/6
Couple hundred hours flight experience

Thinking there's a pretty good chance it's due to paraphernalia and alcohol waivers from when I was a Juvenile.

Congratulations to all, hopefully join you guys one day!

I thought these things wouldn't matter as long as you have a waiver? If they weren't, why give you one in the first place? Is it not a black/white situation and could still be used against you? Keep trying and don't give up! January 2018 is your next opportunity!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I thought these things wouldn't matter as long as you have a waiver? If they weren't, why give you one in the first place? Is it not a black/white situation and could still be used against you? Keep trying and don't give up! January 2018 is your next opportunity!

A waiver is what allows your application to be accepted and reviewed by the board. Doesn't mean the board will automatically say yes.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
My recruiter told me that my name was not on the selected or non-select list, did I get tabled?

It's likely your application didn't make it to the board. I would have your OR follow up, I had one who was PROBOARD, on the board list but not on the results list. We're in WTF mode right now.

Tony Eggert

PRO REC N for SNA and NFO. Tough to hear, especially since I had a Y for SNA last year, but since I got a DWI April 2016 looks like I'm out. Goes to show, DONT GET ARRESTED. No Rec letters (I had 3 0'6s one of whom is former CO of the Ronald regan another is CO of NAS oceana) or test scores (7-7-7 62) will save you from that shit. Be good and fly navy. Gonna probably try for the civilian route to the airlines. Problem for tomorrow. Congrats to everyone who got a Y! Work extra hard for those of us who won't get the chance to show what we've got.