• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11JUL17 Pilot/NFO board

Carina

If you get selected they will know you need to class up early and will work with you and your OR to get you to OCS quickly.
well that makes me a bit nervous. I have not even done finger prints yet and my bday is in 18 weeks. and i know ocs is 12 weeks....lets hope I get a Y and can leave soon

ISLANDERZPZ

well that makes me a bit nervous. I have not even done finger prints yet and my bday is in 18 weeks. and i know ocs is 12 weeks....lets hope I get a Y and can leave soon
I had a processor tell me that you should get an age waiver if your a year from 27. It's easier to get it waived now then while your In OCS. Right now it's only an email and you get it rather than some big process in OCS.

Carina

I had a processor tell me that you should get an age waiver if your a year from 27. It's easier to get it waived now then while your In OCS. Right now it's only an email and you get it rather than some big process in OCS.
I wonder if that was something I had to get prior board of or if it is possible to get after

Safashton

I do have a questions about waivers. So I turn 27 in November and did not get a waiver to submit my kit. Recruiter never mentioned me needing one. Is that a problem? Because don't you have to graduate OCS before 27th Bday or is there a grace period when u are already in?

I think RUFiO181 or NavyOffRec could clarify but unless you have prior service, age is 27 hard, as in graduating and commissioning by age 27.so I'm not sure how a age waiver could be helpful, unless there are age waivers for civilians past 27

Carina

I think RUFiO181 or NavyOffRec could clarify but unless you have prior service, age is 27 hard, as in graduating and commissioning by age 27.so I'm not sure how a age waiver could be helpful, unless there are age waivers for civilians past 27
I am prior service so I guess I can get one if need be. My question however is, since my recruiter didn't submit one for the board nor mentioned waivers yet to me, will I be rushed through and risk not making it or can I get a waiver at OCS or even before heading out there if need be. and of course thats if I get a Yes from the board. My Bday is November 19th which is pretty close.

DONOSAURU5REX

pilot
I am prior service so I guess I can get one if need be. My question however is, since my recruiter didn't submit one for the board nor mentioned waivers yet to me, will I be rushed through and risk not making it or can I get a waiver at OCS or even before heading out there if need be. and of course thats if I get a Yes from the board. My Bday is November 19th which is pretty close.
My age waiver was a quick online process and maybe an email and I received it a day or two later. I am currently on active duty though so the process may be a bit different.

Carina

My age waiver was a quick online process and maybe an email and I received it a day or two later. I am currently on active duty though so the process may be a bit different.
yea but the board accepted you with the waiver...I wonder if thats important.